TTMI is a locally owned and operated Farm Machinery dealership operating from Melbourne’s South East to the New South Wales border covering the Gippsland region as well as the Tasmanian region in the 4 locations, Trafalgar, Maffra, Leongatha and Longford (TAS).
We sell, service and support Case IH tractors and machinery along with many other quality products, from Kuhn, Samasz, Croplands and Aitchison, to name a few. Our customers are in the industries of agriculture, horticulture, construction, municipal as well as lifestyle customers. Our team of experts thrive on professional, high quality customer service and are driven to provide our clients with the best outcomes every time.
Your new role
The Maffra branch of TTMI are seeking an energetic and driven Sales Representative that has the right attitude, drive and determination to succeed and to become part of our winning culture.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing machinery solutions for new and existing customers as well as resolving customer issues. Ideally, this role would suit somebody living within, or a knowledge of the area. The area of responsibility will be in the East Gippsland region.
This is an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and motivated professional. You will be provided a CRM system with existing clients and established database, on-going product training and administrative support.
Key duties of the role
To provide professional, efficient support and to identify and resolve all issues in an approach consistent with the company’s values.
- Discuss with and determine new and existing customer’s machinery requirements
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide customers with quotations
- Dealing with customer inquiries and providing timely and relevant feedback
- Delivering products sold and training customers on the correct and safe use of machinery.
You enjoy the sales challenge and enjoy working in Agriculture:
- A customer service focus
- Committed Self-starter
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A good work ethic, punctual, efficient.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook email.
- Full driver’s licence.
What we offer you in return
- Generous salary and commission structure
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- A defined sales area for providing machinery solutions to customers.
- Tools of the trade: car, phone, laptop, etc.
- A team of passionate like-minded people.
This is a full-time role with immediate start. If you are enthusiastic, have a “can do” attitude and great communication skills, we want to hear from you.
Sounds interesting? Then send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com